19 July 2017

Wish me a Happy Birthday . . . with 100 Followers!



Its been so exciting to see my Twitch presence grow!  Its not something I expected at all.  I mean, I didn't really expect to have kept Twitching for as long as I have.  I get bored pretty easily, especially if it feels more like work than it does play.  So it shows the amount of fun I've been having with Twitch and you.  The growth I've experienced only fuels that fire.  50!  I have 50 followers.  And if I can get 50, I know I can get 100!

Sooooooooooo,  here's my next goal and it comes with a treat to sweeten the pot!

My birthday is August 24th.  I'm going to shoot for 100 followers by that date.  If I do, I will be doing a give away!  For those of you that are already followers, your job is done and you've automatically been entered.  But lets get more joining us for the fun in the evenings!  Tell people its as easy as pressing that Follow button!

I'll be giving away the following several Steam gift cards so that you can pick the game of your choice!

You can't win if we don't get to 100, so please encourage your friends on Twitch to swing by and see how they like the stream.  And if they do, they can hit that Follow button and win some presents from me on my birthday!

Click HERE to go to the Event page for this party.  And click HERE if you want to Follow me!

You can also get updates on this event and future streams on my Twitter feed:  www.twitter.com/scrappywheelz  or my Facebook page www.facebook.com/scrappywheelzgaming

Let's do this!


~~~  Scrappywheelz  ~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment