29 November 2017

Ch-ch-ch-changes . . . on my channel!

Green Screen Fail!
So you may have noticed a few changes already on my channel.  First was an ill-fated attempt at a DIY green screen.  We are now waiting for a properly colored backdrop to come in the mail.  In the mean time, you'll just see me in a little box in the corner until I can get this fixed and looking better!


While I am wearing the same headset, I'm not using the mic anymore!  My husband decided to surprise me with a Blue Snowball.  I love it.  I've always had a problem with the mic being in front of my face, and the Snowball solves this problem, not only because its a free standing mic that makes it unnecessary to do much adjusting of my desk set up to accommodate it.  It also sounds clear as a bell despite being 15 inches away from my face!

Lastly and most fun, I've added a few fun commands to the channel exclusively for my Followers.  They are sound bytes that can be played during the stream.  I plan on adding more but for now here are the ones you can use:

!booyah - sound of Cyborg saying 'booyah' !leia - 'from now on, we'll do as I say, k?' !strange - 'what a strange person' from Monty Python !vadar - 'i have you now' !wesley - 'shut up, wesley'

Let's not abuse these, k?

And for those who play Star Wars: The Old Republic and did not already know or see my Tweet yesterday - if you are interested in playing the new Traitor among the Chiss flashpoint with the cinematic, you must play it as Solo, not Story. Otherwise, you'll be looking at doing that flashpoint all over again (took me just over an hour to complete it the first time) just to see Theron's new do.

And be on the look out later in the week or on the weekend for information about my upcoming Christmas party!


~~~  Scrappywheelz  ~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment