11 November 2017

For your FYI . . .

Welcome to your news bomb!  Lots of little bits that I think you'll find useful --

 

You might have noticed the names on the yellow leaves on my overlay.  Those wonderful people have subscribed at one point or another to my stream and I wanted to highlight them as a way of thanking them for their generosity.  The next time you see them in my channel, please give them a virtual high-five.

A Song Request system is now available on my stream!  Thursday night was  blast as some of my regulars tested it.  To access this feature, you just type in !sr or !songrequest in the chat box along with the name of the song or the link for it from YouTube.  Viewers of my stream have the ability to request up to five songs, but if you need more than that, asking me or my mod for extra requests shouldn't be a problem.


Did you know that you can get bits for free from Twitch?  Yes ma'am you can!  In the bottom right hand corner of the chat column you'll see a diamond-ish symbol next to the emotes symbol.  Click on it and it will prompt you to either pay for the bits OR watch a video.  You watch the video (commercial) all the way through and Twitch rewards you with 5 bits!  Its a nice way to cheer on your favorite Twitch content creator (me, of course!) without breaking the bank!


Through November 20th, get your free Special Forces gear in celebration of the new Star Wars: Battlefront II.  Go to www.swtor.com/redeem-code and enter the code SPECIALFORCES.  You'll find a little package in the mail the next time you log on, and its account wide!


Through November 27th, if you complete any three Group-finder PvE activities (flashpoints, heroics, ops) or three warzones, you'll  be eligible for a new companion, Darth Hexid.  She'll be showing up in your inboxes on November 28th if you complete the requirements for her eligibility.


Also, if you logged on at all between November 8th and November 27th, Karraga the Unyieldingly Little (aka Mini-Mogul NM-1) pet in the mail on November 28th.

Tonight would normally be a World of Warcraft night but considering there's still a lot of stuff to do since the server merges, I'll continue on with my kitty trooper leveling.  Feel free to stop by, say hello and request a song or two!



~~~   Scrappywheelz   ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment