02 January 2018

Scrappywheelz, the Return


I slept.  I ate 50% off Christmas candy.  I celebrated the new year playing House on Haunted Hill with friends, not getting drunk or getting hit by a drunk driver.  And my Christmas tree is still up.  And no plans right now to bring it down because the kids are back in school and I'm enjoying the silence.


So back to business for 2018.  This is going to be a good year!  I'm going to hit 200 followers - I only have 21 more to go, y'all!  I've expanded my gameplay experience by throwing out World of Warcraft, and bringing in Warframe that I can play with Cmdr_blackhorse.  I will continue to stream delicious Star Wars: The Old Republic gameplay for both myself and for GirlStreamers.


About the schedule - this should be the finalized one for now (always subject to change of course!):

Sun -   8:00pm - 10:00pm SWTOR for GirlStreamers 
            10:30pm - 12:00pm Star Wars, cont. for me
Mon -   Off
Tues -   Off
Wed -   8:30pm - 12:00pm Warframe Wednesday
Thu -    8:30pm - 12:00pm  SWTOR
Fri -      Off
Sat -      8:30pm - 12pm SWTOR
-- All times in Moutain Daylight Time

Other than that, it'll still be everything you've come to enjoy, and I'm excited to start this new year!


~~~  Scrappywheelz  ~~~






No comments:

Post a Comment