09 October 2017

Its a Dead Man's Party . . .

https://katiecandrawblog.wordpress.com/

I'm sure you've noticed by now that I've changed my overlay to something a little more festive for the season.  I love Halloween!  I used to love it for the candy, but as I've gotten older its for the costumes and the parties.  So I'm having a PARTY!!  On Monday, October 30st, I am holding a Halloween Eve stream.  There will be games!  There will prizes!  There will be Star Wars!!

There will be plenty of prizes to win - SWTOR cartel coins, steam games, and the Piece d'Resistance -- A Funko Pop BB-8 figure!  Its new in package and so freaking adorable I don't know anyone who wouldn't want one.


So let's talk party!  Starting at 8pm MST, I will be streaming Star Wars: The Old Republic.  During the 4 hour stream,  we'll play games that will either earn you Scraps, gift cards, etc.  Then, at about 10:30pm MST I will do the raffle for the BB-8.  The longer you're in my stream, the better your chances to win.  Hint:  Join me for my regularly scheduled streams through the month and earn more Scraps to increase your chances to win as long as you're a follower.

Let's get loudy and rowdy! Rock to my awesome Halloween playlist and watch for the floating jack o' lantern for bonus Scraps.

Also a brief reminder that my Scrapping Cancer event is still going on.  Any bits given or donations made to Paypal will go directly to my nephew's cancer fund.  And he also has a YouCaring fundraiser as well, in case you'd rather donate to his fund more directly.  Any little bit helps!  Let's beat childhood cancer -- Go Team Gabe!



~~~   Scrappywheelz   ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment