08 October 2017

TERA, Arsenal . . . New Gear Progression!



Ok so before my watchers start throwing old Jedi robes and burn out lightsabers at me let me explain.  Just as I was a founder for Star Wars: The Old Republic, so I am a founder for TERA as well.  Its gives me access to play at subscriber level without having to pay a sub fee every month.  Its gives an alternative if I start feeling a little burned out from SWTOR.  Plus, who doesn't love Team MLP!! (My squad of Elin all named after My Little Pony characters.)  And overall I like playing the game but not as much as I do SWTOR.

A friend of mine told me that TERA is getting ready for a major update come October 10th (what is up with major updates for the 10th??)  And one of the biggest is the new gear progession - new tiers,  new enchanting mats, new tier names!  That is one major overhaul.  So for all my friends who love TERA and are curious about the coming updates Tuesday, check out this super funny yet dorky video about the new gearing progression.  Good job, guys, on the vid!



~~~   Scrappywheelz   ~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment