18 September 2017

Bits and Scraps


Like I promised, I have finally implemented a few new features!  Not only do I have a tip mug



You can now visually see those bit cheers when you tip!  Throw as many bits as you like in my mug, and watch the magic.


Bits are fun but you do not need to donate them to participate in my stream.

Introducing - scraps!  For every 5 minutes you watch my live stream, you will receive 5 scraps!  Scraps can be used for playing games on my stream, or redeeming prizes.



You might have noticed that there is a button on the lower righthand of my screen.  This is the menu button where you play games, redeem scraps and request songs from SoundCloud.


Here is the initial offerings for scraps:


Also watch for the bouncing chest!  If you see one bouncing around my screen, click on it for a reward!  The amounts contained in the chest will change from time to time so you'll never know how much you're going to get.

I'll be streaming tonight at 9pm MST.  Tonight's adventure will be the follow up chapter to the Revan series - Ziost!  Please feel free to join me and earn those scraps!

And don't forget - September is SubTember at Twitch.  All month long any level of subscriptions are 50% off for your first month's subscription to your favorite streamer.  My sub button is in the upper right hand corner of my stream!




~~~   Scrappywheelz  ~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment