27 September 2017

Schedule Change -- Again!

I know.  I know.  Its only been about six weeks since the last change.  But I think this new schedule will not only fit the week better, but it also allows my family some together time right in the middle of busy school and work schedules.  So . . . .

Monday --      8:30pm - 12pm
Tuesday --      Day Off
Wednesday -   8:30pm - 12pm
Thurday --      8:30pm - 12pm
Friday -          Alternating Weeks
                       On week - 8:30pm - 12pm
Saturday -       Alternating Weeks
                       On week - 8:30pm - 12pm
Sunday -         Varies - check Twitch

All times are in Moutain Standard Time and at this point anything goes with what game I play.  I'm more inclined to play Star Wars:  The Old Republic, but every once in a while I'll get a wild hair to play Hearthstone.  I only play World of Warcraft if my husband forces me too.  [Insert teenagery pout].  Hey, and what do you know!  Halloween happens to fall on a Tuesday this year so I won't have to take any extra days off for that!

Speaking of Halloween -- what do you think of my new overlay?  Let me know either in chat when I'm live on Twitch or make a comment below.  I love FALL!!

Don't forget!  Twtich if offering half price subs for the month of September!  You've got three days left to take advantage of this!

Also, any bits donated or direct Paypal donations made while my nephew is in the hospital will be going entirely to his cancer fund.    You can also make a direct donation at YouCaring in his name if you feel so prompted.

And working on getting the Umbara Train Stronghold today so please join me in the fun!





~~~  Scrappywheelz   ~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment