14 August 2017

Change in Schedule



So you know how they say "Too many eggs in the same basket, some are liable to break."  Well, that's  how I felt ever since I added the Creative stream.  Just too much to keep track of, and too unassociated with what I do stream during the week.  It was a nice idea but I found quickly not great in execution.

So my new schedule looks like as follows:

Monday  - Marital Felicity Monay - WoW - afternoons and evenings
Tuesday - SWTOR - 9 - 12pm
Wednesday - SWTOR - 9 - 12pm
Thursday - Day Off
Friday - alternate weeks, week on SWTOR - 9 - 12pm
Saturday - alternate weeks, week on SWTOR - 9 - 12pm
Sunday - Marital Felicity Sundays - WoW - afternoons and evenings\

[SWTOR - Star Wars: The Old Republic][WoW - World of Warcraft]

Who knows - things could change once the kids start school next week.  But hopefully this will a stable schedule for the next little while!

Thanks for bearing with me!


~~~  Scrappywheelz  ~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment