19 August 2017

Emoticon Plans

I honestly didn't think I'd love streaming as much as I do.  Its been a challenge and very rewarding for me.  My first big goal since I started streaming was to be affliatied with Twitch.  Not because I expected wealth and riches right off the bat.  More like the possibility of making money while doing something I love, I think, is pretty much what everyone hopes for.

With that in mind, I started thinking about the different ways I would like to reward my viewers for supporting me.  The first thing I wanted to do was have a whole series of cute emoticons.  But I wasn't sure what I wanted to do thematically.

Enter my daughter.

She's twelve and a natural artist, just like her dad.  She loves chibi and anime.  And when I told her about my emoticons, she wanted to try her hand at making one.  The result was this:





Off the fly.  No instructions.  And it was perfect.  I didn't plan on doing animals or cats for that matter but her 'scared' emoticon was just too freaking cute for words.  I was sold and I told her that if she would do more emoticons I would make sure she was compensated accordingly.  I can handle Animal Jam credits as a commission any day of the week for such a talented artist.



So in the coming weeks as I work my way towards affliation and as I work to color and size the emotions for approval, I'll make sure to share one or two just to give you a taste of what is available to my viewers and subscribers!

And don't forget, my birthday giveaway is just around the corner!  If you have not followed my stream yet then you can't win!  Make sure to follow HERE by Aug. 24th, and the giveaway begins at 10pm MST.


~~~  Scrappywheelz  ~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment