26 August 2017

The best of birthdays



As a typical middle child, I don't expect much from my birthday.  Usually its me and the husband going out to eat somewhere nice and being without the kids for a couple of hours.  Maybe I might get to sleep in, depending on the day of the week it falls.  This year though I had a goal.  Something to look forward to on what would normally be a fairly usual day.  I already had over 50 followers and I thought, "Wouldn't it be nice to have 100 followers for my birthday?"  A fun goal with prizes at the end for those that helped me achieve it.  My expectations were met and then some!



In the weeks that followed, I not only hit my goal of 100 followers before my birthday, but two days before it, I recieved my Affliation invite!  What a fabulous way to start my several years worth of 29th birthdays!

So in a public display of thanks and congratualtions, the winner of the Steam Game giveaway were:


Each won a game gift worth $10 each.  And all they had to do was follow!

So looking forward to the future, there will be a lot more Star Wars action, a lot more discussions on appearance gear, a lot more Star Wars gossip and looking forward to the upcoming movies.  I'm peppering in some World of Warcraft with my Maritial Felicity Sundays and Mondays.  Make sure you check my channel for the most update information on stream times.  And of course, follow me on Twitter to get the heads up for when I go live!

I need to send out particular thanks to two of the best folks out there, Sorenmortem and AvatarCliff5002.  These two make streaming fun and both are smart and engaging.  Come join us because you'll never hear a boring conversation out of us!  Pop on over to



~~~  Scrappywheelz  ~~~





No comments:

Post a Comment